Maix Go AIoT Developer Kit, A Complete Combination, Ready-to-GO
The Maix Go AIoT Developer Kit is specialized in AI-IoT applications. As the name suggests, this is a ready-to-go kit which consists of complete combination of parts, can be helpful for you to fast get started with AI-IoT and edge computing related technologies.
On the hardware aspect, Maix Go integrates Maix M1W AI module which features RISC-V 64-bit K210 AI chip and ESP8285 WiFi chip, together with MSA300 accelerometer, MEMS microphone, and audio PA, etc. The kit also comes with complete parts including LCD, camera, battery, the case, and so on, nearly everything you need to get going.
On the software aspect, it supports different ways of development in Micropython, Arduino, and official SDK. It is easy to take advantage of the provided SDK and AI algorithms for facial detection, object recognition, color identification, and so on.
- Integrates Maix M1W AI module, embedded RISC-V 64-bit K210 AI chip and ESP8285 WiFi chip
- Integrates STM32F103 MCU, allows direct JTAG debugging or UART communication for the M1W module
- Omnidirectional I2S digital output MEMS microphone
- Onboard RGB LED, colorful lighting
- MSA300 3-axis accelerometer, low power consumption
- Other useful devices like 1W speaker, three-way thumbwheel
- Lithium battery manager chip with power management function, allows charging the included lithium battery
- Auto-eject TF card slot for storing data like images
- Extension connectors for camera, LCD, and other peripherals
- Protective acrylic case, nice looking
- Compatible with development environments like MaixPy IDE, Arduino IDE, PlatformIO IDE, etc.
- Supports AI frameworks and algorithms like Tiny-Yolo, Mobilenet, TensorFlow Lite, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (software SDK and tutorials)
- Master module:
- Adopts Maix M1W module
- RISC-V dual-core 64-bit CPU, with FPU, 400MHz frequency (up to 800MHz by overclocking)
- QVGA @ 60FPS / VGA @ 30FPS image recognition
- Embedded ESP8285 WiFi chip, supports 2.4G 802.11.b/g/n
- LCD display: 2.54mm dual row pinheader, comes with 2.8inch TFT display
- DVP camera: 24P 0.5mm FPC connector, comes with OV2640 camera
- Audio input:
- MEMS microphone, omnidirectional, I2S input/output
- Audio output:
- PT8211: audio DAC, 16-bit dynamic range, low harmonic distortion
- PAM8403: audio PA, dual-channel
- Embedded 1W speaker
- Extension interface: 2x20pin 2.54mm dual row pinheader
- Buttons and switch: RESET button, three-way thumbwheel, power switch
- Power input:
- USB Type-C: 5V
- Lithium battery powered
- Dimensions: 90mm × 61.5mm
- Robotic vision, image processing
- Educational robots, toy robots
- Smart home, intelligent agriculture
What's on Board
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Maix_Go_AIoT_Developer_Kit