The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node allows users to develop applications with direct connection to cloud servers.
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing and ARM® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features.
The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series MCUs based on ARM® Cortex® -M4 core with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF)
- Sub-GHz (868 or 915 MHz) low-power-programmable RF module (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915)
- Wi-Fi® module Inventek ISM43362-M3G-L44 (802.11 b/g/n compliant)
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL)
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL)
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB)
- Time-of-Flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X)
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Expansion connectors:
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of examples, as part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbed Enabled™
- ARM® mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)