Step 1: Buy the EVM
Step 2: See the quick start guide
Step 3: Download the processor SDK
The AM572x Evaluation Module provides an affordable platform to quickly start evaluation of Sitara™ ARM® Cortex®-A15 AM57x Processors (AM5728, AM5726, AM5718, AM5716) and accelerate development for HMI, machine vision, networking, medical imaging and many other industrial applications. It is a development platform based on the dual ARM Cortex-A15, dual C66x DSP processor that is integrated with tons of connectivity such as PCIe, SATA, HDMI, USB 3.0/2.0, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, and more.
The AM572x Evaluation Module also integrates video and 3D/2D graphics acceleration, as well as a dual-core Programmable Real-time Unit (PRU) and dual ARM Cortex-M4 cores.
• AM5728 Processor
• 2GB DDR3L
• TPS659037 Power Management IC
• 7" WVGA Capacitive Touch Screen LCD
• 3MP Camera Module (not included, it needs to be ordered here http://www.ti.com/tool/TMDSCM572X )
• 4GB eMMC
• Gigabit Ethernet (2)
• Micro SD Card
• Micro USB 2.0
• USB 3.0 HUB (3)
• Audio in/out
• WiLink8 Connector
• 7" capacitive touch screen LCD
• Assembled evaluation module
• Power supply – see section four of the hardware user's guide for power supply specifications.