SIP-KITNXD002 ARTIK 530S 512MB SECURE DEV KIT
ARTIK 530s Secure BT/BLE WiFi ZigBee IoT Developer Kit with 512MB RAM
The ARTIK 530 Smart IoT Module takes the ARTIK 520’s combination of power and multimedia, and adds power while reducing cost. We’ve bumped the dual-core processor up to a quad core, and replaced the connector-based interface with a solder-ball pattern, saving you BOM costs as well. Although the footprint is larger, you still get amazing multimedia capabilities and connectivity options.
The ARTIK 530s adds built-in, enterprise-grade security for a strong root of trust with Samsung Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and mutual authentication to ARTIK cloud services.
The ARTIK 530/530s features a Quad core processor for local data processing and a multimedia engine to handle audio and video processing. The modules also support most of the commonly used local area wireless standards such as 802.11, Bluetooth®, ZigBee®. and Thread.
Each Samsung ARTIK IoT module is a true System on Module (SoM), with CPUs, networking, wireless radios, and full system software stack, all build onto a single, easy-to-integrate package.
The 530 comes in the following variants:
- 530/512MB RAM
- 530s/512MB RAM
- 530s/1GB RAM
- High performance, 4-core, 32-bit ARM® Cortex® A-9 processor @ 1.2GHz
- ARM MALI™ GPU for multimedia, graphics applications
- 512MB/1GB RAM, 4GB flash (eMMC)
- Support for WLAN, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread
- Enterprise-class security with hardware secure element and Secure OS (530s)
- Ubuntu Linux package with multimedia, connectivity, graphics, power management and security libraries
- Factory automation
- Smart home gateway
- Building Automation controllers
- Multimedia applications
We’ve built the Samsung ARTIK 530 Starter Kit to speed development of your Internet of Things (IoT) project. Powered with a dedicated 5VDC power supply (not included), the Starter Kit includes:
- One ARTIK 530 (512MB) or 530s (512MB or 1GB) module, mounted to an interposer board
- One ARTIK Starter Board
- Easy onboarding to ARTIK Cloud with our mobile reference app
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth, ZigBee/Thread
- GPIO header with exposed SPI, UART, ADC, PWM pins
- Onboard reset buttons
- Onboard test buttons and LEDs (two each)
- Two standard USB 2.0 device connectors
- Micro-USB connector, USB 2.0 OTG host/device
- microSD card slot for programming and storage
Host machine – Linux – Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or Later, Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS
Supported Tools – ARTIK IDE (Eclipse-based), GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain, Arduino IDE.
For more information, check out the resources links on the left.
Product Technical Specifications
|Supported Device Technology
||System on Module - SOM
|Program Memory Size
|Program Memory Type
|Main Program Memory Type