The SensiBLE IoT Module gives you similar functionality as the ST Microelectronics Nucleo components, but in a very small-form with Bluetooth and sensors! The module can be connected to the IBM Watson IoT Cloud Platform and has huge functionality for even wearable applications. It has 8 sensors that can be used as a stand-alone sensor, or all together simultaneously.
The SensiBLE IoT Module has an ARM Cortex-M4 based 32-bit low-power microcontroller, with user interfaces that include Red-Green LED, User button, and a buzzer. It also has a AT25XE041B data logger and wide technical resources and downloads online for fast developments!
• ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit low-power microcontroller
• Pins for coin cell battery slot
• BlueNRG Bluetooth 4.1 low energy
• SPI Flash memory
• Digital MEMS Microphone and buzzer
• Red-Green LED
• Relative humidity & temperature sensor
• Magnetic sensor
• 3D accelerometer & 3D gyroscope
• Pressure sensor
• Ambient light sensor