STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32WL55JCI MCU, SMPS, supports Arduino and morpho connectivity
The NUCLEO-WL55JC STM32WL Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32WL Series microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption, and features.
The ARDUINO Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the STM32WL Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32WL Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the STLINK-V3E debugger and programmer.
The STM32WL Nucleo-64 board is provided with the STM32WL comprehensive software HAL library and various packaged software examples available with the STM32CubeWL MCU Package.
STM32CubeWL MCU Package.
- STM32WL55JC microcontroller multiprotocol LPWAN dual-core 32-bit (Arm® Cortex®-M4/M0+ at 48 MHz) in UFBGA73 package featuring:
- Ultra-low-power MCU
- RF transceiver (150 MHz to 960 MHz frequency range) supporting LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, and BPSK modulations
- 256-Kbyte Flash memory and 64-Kbyte SRAM
- 3 user LEDs
- 3 user buttons and 1 reset push-button
- 32.768 kHz LSE crystal oscillator
- 32 MHz HSE on-board oscillator
- Board connectors:
- USB with Micro-B
- MIPI debug connector
- ARDUINO Uno V3 expansion connector
- ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32WL I/Os
- Delivered with SMA antenna
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeWL MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
- Suitable for rapid prototyping of end nodes based on LoRaWAN, Sigfox, wM-Bus, and many other proprietary protocols
- Fully open hardware platform