Serial communication converter module SCM-US48I allows RS485 connection (1:N connection) among devices such as PC, PLC and touch panels. through USB port. It is possible to transmit signals to max. 1.2km and realizes improved safety with insulted design. In addition, it connects between devices without external power supply to satisfy customers’ needs.
* Available to transmit signals to max. 1.2km by converting USB signal to RS485 signal
* Realizing electrical insulation (2500V RMS) between USB port and RS485 port through RS485 transceiver.
* Improved stability and durability with built-in protection circuit
* Easy connections between devices with bus power supplied from USB host controller without external power supply
* Offering USB 2.0 A/B type cable with built-in ferrite core for noise reduction
* Various operating systems supported (Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista, 7)
* User friendly features through compatibility with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0