CubeCell (TM) is a new product series made by Heltec team, mainly for LoRa/LoRaWAN node applications.
CubeCell (TM) series is based on ASR605x (ASR6501, ASR6502), those chips are already integrated with the PSoC® 4000 series MCU (ARM® Cortex® M0+ Core) and SX1262. We have done a lot of migration and development, made it perfectly support Arduino®, can run the LoRaWAN protocol stably, can easily connect lithium batteries and solar panels.
HTCC-AB01 is a Dev-Board. Friendly designed for developers, easy to verify communication solutions.
HTCC-AB01 is a part of the “CubeCell“ series, with the following features:
- Perfect Arduino-Compatible!
- CE and FCC certification;
- Based on ASR605x (ASR6501, ASR6502), those chips are already integrated the PSoC® 4000 series MCU (ARM® Cortex® M0+ Core) and SX1262;
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 support;
- Ultra low power design, 3.5uA in deep sleep;
- Onboard solar energy management system, can directly connect with a 5.5~7V solar panel;
- Onboard SH1.25-2 battery interface, integrated lithium battery management system (charge and discharge management, overcharge protection, battery power detection, USB / battery power automatic switching);
- Micro USB interface with complete ESD protection, short circuit protection, RF shielding, and other protection measures;
- Integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information printing;
- Good impendence matching and long communication distance.