- PACKAGE CONTENT
Weight: 0.009 kg
This is a raw display, for easy testing and comparing, please consider the one with driver board: 3.7inch e-Paper HAT
- 3.7inch e-Paper x1
3.7inch E-Paper E-Ink Raw Display, 480×280 Pixels, Black / White, 4 Grey Scales, SPI Interface, Without PCB
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale4
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME
||54.9 × 93.3 × 0.78mm
||FULL REFRESH TIME
||47.32 × 81.12mm
||0.169 × 0.169mm
||<0.01uA (almost none)
||480 × 280 pixels
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Resources & Services