- PACKAGE CONTENT
Weight: 0.043 kg
- 3.7inch e-Paper HAT x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
3.7inch E-Paper E-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, 480×280 Pixels, Black / White, 4 Grey Scales, SPI Interface
3.7" E-PAPER HAT FOR RASPBERRY PI
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale4
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME
||58.0 × 96.5mm
||FULL REFRESH TIME
||47.32 × 81.12mm
||0.169 × 0.169mm
||<0.01uA (almost none)
||480 × 280 pixels
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO Header
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards, Jetson Nano
Raspberry Pi in the photo are NOT included.
Onboard SPI Control Interface
For Use With Other Controller Boards Like STM32/Arduino
||SPI MOSI pin
||SPI SCK pin
||SPI chip selection, low active
||Data / Command selection (high for data, low for command)
||External reset, low active
||Busy status output, high active
Onboard Voltage Translator
Compatible With 3.3V / 5V MCUs
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Resources & Services