The Tiva™ C Series TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Board is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM® Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers. The Connected LaunchPad design highlights the TM4C1294NCPDT microcontroller with its on-chip 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
- High Performance TM4C1294NCPDT MCU:
- 120MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, data protection hardware, 8x 32-bit timers
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Cloud-based, Exosite QuickStart Application
- TivaWare 2.1
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support: CCS, Keil, IAR, Mentor & GCC
- TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad evaluation kit (EK-TM4C1294XL PCBA w/MCU)
- Retractable Ethernet cable
- USB debug cable
- Read Me First instructions
EK-TM4C1294XL TivaWare for C Series software is available for free downloads.
Click here for the Connected LaunchPad training workshop.