Bảo hành chu đáo, tận tình, nhanh chóng trong vòng 6 tháng theo tiêu chuẩn của Nhà sản xuất
- Compact size Jetson Nano module powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Supports Entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- Rich I/O Peripherals to further expand AI projects
- Large heatsink for better heat dissipation
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Large community support with a wide collection of resources to easily get started
Discover the power of AI and robotics with NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit. It’s small, powerful, and affordable for everyone. This means educators, students, and other enthusiasts can now easily create projects with fast and efficient AI using the entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA software stack.
Learning by doing is key for anyone new to AI and robotics, and the Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is ideal for hands-on teaching and learning. Unlike online-only learning, you’ll see your work on the developer kit perceive and interact with the world around you in real-time.
Thousands of Jetson Nano developers actively contribute videos, how-tos, and open-source projects in addition to the free and comprehensive tutorials offered by NVIDIA. These start with an introductory “Hello AI World,” continue to robotics projects such as the open-source NVIDIA JetBot AI robot platform, and lead to the next level of robotics development with NVIDIA Isaac™.
All these resources are enabled by NVIDIA JetPack™, which brings to each Jetson developer the same CUDA-X™ software and tools used by professionals around the world. JetPack includes a familiar Linux environment and simplifies the development process with support for cloud-native technologies such as containerization and orchestration.
The Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit delivers incredible AI performance at a low price. It makes the world of AI and robotics accessible to everyone with the exact same software and tools used to create breakthrough AI products across all industries. There’s no better way to start.
|128-core NVIDIA Maxwell
|Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
|2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
|microSD (Card not included)
|4Kp @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
|4Kp @ 60 | 2x 4Kp @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
|1x MIPI CSI-2 connector
|1x USB 3.0 Type-A, 2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B
|40-pin Header (GPIO, I2C, I²S, SPI, UART)
12-pin Header (Power and related signals, UART)
4-pin Fan Header
|USB-C 5V/ 3A
|100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson module and reference carrier board
- 1 x Quick Start/ Support Guide
Document: Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit