LG02 is an open source dual channels LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The
LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LG02 has Rich Internet Connection method such as WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
LG02 can support Limited LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized LoRa transmit protocol. The design of LG02 is use the Linux to directly control two sx1276/sx1278 LoRa modules which lets the LoRa can works in full duplex LoRa mode and increase the communication efficiency.
LG02 can be used to provide a low cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except LoRaWAN mode, LG02 can support mutiply working mode such as: LoRa repeater mode, MQTT mode, TCP/IP Client mode, TCP/IP Server mode to fit different requirement for IoT connection. Click this link for more info about the modes.
LG02 base on sx1276 solution which provide a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compare to the cost with normal SX1301 LoRaWAN solution. the LG02 is only of its 1/4 or less cost. This make the LG02 very suitable to set up small scale LoRa network or use it to extend the coverage of current LoRaWAN network.
*Limitation of LoRaWAN support please refer section 3.6.2 of this link.
For Private LoRa Protocol, Not recommend for LoRaWAN use.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradable via network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Failsafe design provides robustly system
- 2 x SX1276/SX1278 LoRa modules
- Full–duplex LoRa transceiver
- Two receive channels, and one transmit channel
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private LoRa protocol
- Support upto 300 nodes
- LoRa band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range in LoRa: 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker,etc
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB ; RAM: 64MB
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module (Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRa Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- USB 2.0 host connector x 1
- USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
- 2 x LoRa Interfaces
XXX: Frequency Band
- 433: For Bands: EU433, CN470
- 868: For Bands: EU868,IN865
- 915: For Bands: US915,AU915,AS923,KR920
YYY: 4G Cellular Option
- EC25-E: EMEA, Korea, Thailand, India.
- EC25-A: North America/ Rogers/AT&T/T-Mobile.
- EC25-AU: Latin America, New Zeland, Taiwan
- EC25-J: Japan, DOCOMO/SoftBank/ KDDI
More info about valid bands, please see EC25-E product page