LG01-N is an open source single channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The
LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LG01-N has rich internet connection method such as WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
LG01-N can supportLimited LoRaWAN protocol in single frequency and customized LoRa transmit protocol. Different from LG01-P/LG01-S, LG01-N use the Linux to directly control the sx1276/sx1278 LoRa module which increase the communication efficiency and simplify the software design.
LG01-N can be used to provide a low cost IoT wireless solution to support 50~300 sensor nodes.
Except LoRaWAN mode, LG01-N can support mutiply working mode such as: MQTT mode, TCP/IP Client mode to fit different requirement for IoT connection.
LG01-N base on sx1276 solution which provide a low cost for your IoT network connection. Compare to the cost with normal SX1301 LoRaWAN solution. the LG01-N is only of its 1/4 or less cost. This make the LG01-N very suitable to set up small scale LoRa network.
*Limitation of LoRaWAN support please refer section 3.6.2 of this link.
For Private LoRa Protocol, Not recommend for LoRaWAN use.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradable via network
- Flexible protocol to connect to IoT servers
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Failsafe design provides robustly system
- 1 x SX1276/SX1278 LoRa module
- Limited support in LoRaWAN/ Support Private LoRa protocol
- Support upto 300 nodes
- LoRa band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range in LoRa: 5~10 km. Density Area:>500m
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker,etc
- LoRaWAN Reapeter
- Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
- Flash: 16MB ; RAM: 64MB
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module ( Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- LoRa Wireless
- Power Input: 12V DC
- USB 2.0 host connector x 1
- USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
- 1 x LoRa Interface
XXX: Frequency Band
- 433: For Bands: EU433, CN470
- 868: For Bands: EU868,IN865
- 915: For Bands: US915,AU915,AS923,KR920
YYY: 4G Cellular Option
- EC25-E: EMEA, Korea, Thailand, India.
- EC25-A: North America/ Rogers/AT&T/T-Mobile.
- EC25-AU: Latin America, New Zeland, Taiwan
- EC25-J: Japan, DOCOMO/SoftBank/ KDDI
More info about valid bands, please see EC25-E product page