- 4GB LPDDR4
- 32GB EMMC 5.1
- AP6398S, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, 2X2 MIMO with RSDB
- Dual-core Cortex-A72 up to 1.8GHz
- Quad-core Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz
- ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU
- 4K VP9 and 4K 10bits H265/H264 video decoders up to 60fps
- 4GB DDR4 & 128GB eMMC.
- 2X2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 4.x Bluetooth (Basic)
- 5.x Bluetooth (Pro/Max)
- 10/100/1000 Gbit Lan (w/ Captain Carrier Board)
- Dual USB-C ports (3.0 + D.P 1,2, USB P.D)
- Dual USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI 2.0a 4K@60Hz with CEC.
- WOL(Wake on Lan)
- RSDB 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- 40-pin GPIO header
- Cooling fan header
- Programmable MCU with 16mb of SPI-Flash
- Khadas TST (Terry's Smart Tweezers), enter upgrade mode even when bootloader is damaged.
- 3D CAD Files
- HDMI2.0a and a powerful VPU with 10-bit 4K H.265/H264@60fps playback support.
- Support for dual independent displays over USB-C, HDMI, eDP or MIPI.
Tiny form factor:
- Thin and light with a dimensions of credit card.
Multi O/S Supported:
- Dual OS
More details on the Khadas Website & Documentation.
In the Box:
- Edge Board
- Wi-Fi Antenna x2
* USB-C adapter and cable sold separately.