VIM2 v1.4 Basic:
- 2GB DDR4
- 16GB EMMC 5.1
- AP6356S Wi-Fi, w/ Bluetooth 4.1
Latest Changes (v1.4):
- AP6398S 802.11ac Wi-Fi (Pro / Max), with Bluetooth 5.0
- Updated fan header to support the 3705 Cooling Fan
- Thinner transformer H5120NL to support the New VIM Heatsink
- Better airflow, and quieter cooling when combined with the DIY Case
- Khadas TST, enter upgrade mode simply by pressing a button
- Refer to this PDF Guide to see all changes from v1.2 to v1.4
- Full specifications can be found on dl.khadas.com.
- Pro / Max: AP6398S w/ BT 5.0
- Basic: AP6356S w/ BT 4.1
- Excellent performance: Amlogic S912 1.5GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU, T820MP3 GPU, and up to 3GB DDR4 & 64GB eMMC.
- Unlimited connectivity: 2X2 MIMO AP6398S (Pro / Max) 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 5.x Bluetooth, Gbit Lan and a USB-C(2.0) port.
- Advanced Specs: WOL(Wake on Lan) and RSDB Wi-Fi will improve the user experience steps forward.
- Maker friendly: Equipped with 40-pin GPIO header, cooling fan slot and a programmable MCU.
- Multimedia experts: HDMI2.0a and a powerful VPU with 10-bit 4K H.265/VP9@60fps playback support.
- Tiny form factor: Thin and light with a dimensions of credit card.
Multi O/S Supported
- Mainline Linux (Linux 5.0+)
- Ubuntu 18.04+ / Armbian
- Android TV / LibreELEC
- Android Nougat (7.1)
- Google Fuchsia OS
More details at Khadas Website and Documentation.
- New VIM Heatsink
- 3705 Cooling Fan
- DIY Case
- Tone Board
- VIM Heatsink
- 3004 Cooling Fan
In the Box
- VIM2 v1.4 Board
- Wi-Fi Antenna x2
* USB-C adapter and cable sold separately.