Weight: 0.773 kg
Note: this product requires three 18650 batteries to work, which are NOT included and should be purchased separately.
- Metal box x1
- Camera holder x1
- Acrylic piece x1
- Jetbot expansion board x1
- IMX219-160 Camera x1
- Wireless-AC8265 x1
- Motor 2PCS x1
- Wheel 2PCS x1
- Omni-direction wheel 2PCS x1
- Power adapter EU head x1
- 12.6V battery charger x1
- Wireless gamepad x1
- Screwdriver 2PCS x1
- 6Pin 9cm cable x1
- Screws pack x1
- Spanner x1
JetBot AI Kit Accessories, Add-ons for Jetson Nano to Build JetBot
Note: Jetson Nano is NOT included.
Smart robot is always the favorite project of electronic enthusiasts, however, a robot will be "not that smart" if it is not AI-based.
Welcome the JetBot, a literally smart robot powered by Jetson Nano. With the intelligent eye (front camera), no matter facial recognition, object tracking, auto line following, or collision advance, just a piece of cake. It also comes with ROS nodes code, make it easy to get started with the open source ROS (Robot Operating System), and to learn the system framework and concepts of ROS.
If you've got a Jetson Nano on your desk right now, combined with our open source codes and tutorials, these add-ons would be the ideal choice for you to learn AI robot designing and development.
JetBot Expansion Board Features
- Adopts 3x 18650 batteries (NOT included), high battery capacity, up to 12.6V voltage output, more powerful driving force
- Integrates S-8254AA + AO4407A lithium battery protection circuit, provides protections for over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit
- Onboard APW7313 voltage regulator, provides stable 5V voltage for the Jetson Nano
- Onboard TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
- Onboard 0.91inch 128×32 pixels OLED, allows to display robot IP address, RAM, battery life, etc.
- Onboard ADS1115 AD acquisition chip for monitoring the battery in real time
What's on the JetBot Expansion Board
- S-8254AA: lithium battery protector, provides protections for over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit
- ADS1115: 16-bit AD acquisition chip, monitoring the battery in real time
- AO4407A:: P-Channel MOSFET for protection circuit
- APW7313:: 5V power regulator for powering the Jetson Nano
- PCA9685: PWM controller, I2C interface, for IO expansion
- TB6612FNG: dual H-bridge motor driver
- 0.91inch OLED: SSD1306 driver chip, 128×32 pixels
- Battery charger input: charging the 3x 18650 batteries
- Power switch
- 18650 battery holder
- Motor connector (bottom side)
- Jetson Nano communication header: I2C interface and power supply
JetBot AI Kit Accessories Artificial Intelligence
Add-ons for Jetson Nano to Build an AI-based Robot
128-core GPU + Quad-core A57 CPU + 4GB RAM
Highly Integrated JetBot Expansion Board
Motor Driver + Protection Circuit + High Capacity 18650 Battery (NOT included) + OLED
No Messy Wiring, Simple Assembly
Dual Mode Wireless NIC AC8265
2.4GHz / 5GHz Dual Mode WIFI + Bluetooth 4.2
High Speed WIFI Connectivity, Stable Bluetooth Communication, Low Latency
8MP 160° FOV Camera
Sony IMX219 Sensor, 3280×2464 Resolution
Facial Recognition, Object Classify, Real Time Monitoring
Wireless Communication, Easier Teleoperation
An AI Robot That Has Brain
Collect Data via Camera, Train the Neural Network, Then Use the Train Model for:
Facial Recognition, Object Tracking, Line Following and Obstacle Avoiding...
ROS (Robot Operating System)
Comes with ROS Nodes Code, Easy to Get Started with ROS
Learn the ROS System Framework and Concept
The Robot Operating System (ROS) is a flexible framework for writing robot software. It is a collection of tools, libraries, and conventions that aim to simplify the task of creating complex and robust robot behavior across a wide variety of robotic platforms. The ROS is one of the most popular robot software framework in the world.
Metal Structure, Sapphire Color
Good Looking, Nearly Industrial Quality
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/JetBot_AI_Kit