- PACKAGE CONTENT
Weight: 0.212 kg
For users who have bought this product, you may want the additional HDMI adapter to support the Raspberry Pi 4, please feel free to contact us.
- The 18650 batteries are NOT included.
- Please note that the battery length SHOULD be less than 67mm, some batteries with protection plate in the market are NOT supported, learn more
- Game HAT x1
- Acrylic case x1
- HDMI connector (A) x1
- HDMI connector (B) x1
- RPi screws pack x1
Game HAT for Raspberry Pi, make your own game console
This Game HAT will turn your Raspberry Pi into a classic game console in a second, recalls you all the gaming pleasures in the memory.
Game HAT Features
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480×320 resolution
- 60 frame experience, smoothly display, no more frame loss
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH requires another HDMI cable)
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 18650 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
- Start + Select to exit current game
- Menu, Up/Left, Down/Right, Exit, this four keys on the bottom allow to adjust screen brightness/contrast, volume, etc.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Game_HAT