The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 LaunchPad™ development kit (with QFN-packaged device) is an evaluation development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as Code Composer Studio™ Cloud integrated development environment (IDE) and IAR Embedded Workbench. Visit dev.ti.com and get started with your SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3200 LaunchPad kit today.
This LaunchPad has driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, Internet applications and MCU peripheral examples. Download the latest SDK and firmware here.
CC3200 is supported in v7.20 of IAR. There is a free (limited time license) evaluation version available here.
For additional information about CC3200, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
• CC3200 Wi-Fi wireless microcontroller (MCU) in QFN package
• Industry’s first devices to be Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ at the chip level by the Wi-Fi Alliance™
• USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
• Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
• 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with BoosterPacks with added functions (BoosterPack headers)
• Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
• Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
• Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
• On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
• Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
• GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)