Barcode Scanner Module, 1D/2D Codes Reader
This is a small 1D/2D codes reader, by using the intelligent image recognition algorithm, it will decode the barcode or 2D code on paper or screen, fast and accurately.
Through the onboard USB and UART interface, it can be directly plugged into a computer, or be easily integrated to kinds of devices due to its small form factor.
- Easy to use, requires no knowledges of image recognition
- Decodes various common 1D/2D codes such as Barcode, QR code etc.
- Onboard micro USB and UART serial port, allows to connect with computers or embedded devices
- Configurable via scanning 'configuration code'
- Onboard light source, works in the dark
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Operating current: 135mA (scanning), 58mA (standby), 2mA (sleep)
- Operating temperature: 0°C~60°C
- Operating humidity: 5%~95% (Non-condensing)
- Communication interface: UART, USB
- Decodes 1D codes: Codebar, Code 11, Code 39/Code 93, UPC/EAN, Code 128/EAN128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI Code, Industrial 2 of 5, GS1 Databar(RSS)
- Decodes 2D codes: QR code, Data Matrix, PDF417
- Light source: white
- Scan angels: roll 360°, skew ±65°, pitch ±60°
- Field of view: 28° (horizontal), 21.5° (vertical)
- Dimension: 53.3mm x 21.4mm
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Barcode_Scanner_Module