The AWR6843 antenna-on-package (AoP) evaluation module (EVM) is an easy-to-use 60-GHz automotive mmWave sensor evaluation platform with integrated, short-range, wide field-of-view (FoV) AoP technology enabling direct connectivity to the mmWave sensors carrier card platform (MMWAVEICBOOST) and for stand-alone use. The EVM enables access to point-cloud data through a USB interface and raw analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data through a 60-pin high-speed connector.
AWR6843AOPEVM enables evaluation of in-cabin sensing applications, such as child-presence detection and occupant monitoring.
This kit is supported by standard mmWave tools and software, including mmWave studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) and the mmWave software development kit (MMWAVE-SDK). AWR6843AOPEVM paired with MMWAVEICBOOST can interface with the MCU LaunchPad™ ecosystem.
- 60-GHz to 64-GHz mmWave sensor
- Integrated on-package, 4 receive (RX), 3 transmit (TX), wide FoV antenna
- Direct interface with MMWAVEICBOOST
- Supports 60-pin high-speed interface for host-controlling interface
- Stand-alone mode for form-factor deployment and testing
- Single USB cable for power and data