Step 1: Buy this EVM (AWR1843BOOST)
Step 2: Download mmWave SDK
Step 3: Take the mmWave sensor device trainings
Step 4: Evaluate performance for medium-range radar and automated parking applications
The AWR1843 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR1843 mmWave sensing device, with direct connectivity to the TI MCU LaunchPad™ development-kit ecosystem.
AWR1843BOOST contains everything required to start developing on a low-power Arm® Cortex® R4F processor. The evaluation board includes onboard emulation for programming and debugging, onboard buttons, and LEDs for quick integration of a simple-user interface.
The standard 20-pin BoosterPack headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of MCU LaunchPad development kits and enable easy prototyping.
• Onboard antenna enables field testing
• XDS110-based JTAG with serial-port interface for flash programming
• UART-to-USB interface for control, configuration, and data visualization
• TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
• CAN connector enables direct interfact to car units
• Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
• Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ61A1)
• M3-size screws (#PMSSS 632 0038 PH)
• M3-size nuts (#HNSS 632)
• Jumpers (#SPC02SYAN)