The AVR-IoT WA development board combines a powerful ATmega4808 AVR® MCU, an ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication™ secure element IC and the fully certified ATWINC1510 Wi-Fi® network controller - which provides the most simple and effective way to connect your embedded application to Amazon Web Services (AWS). The board also includes an on-board debugger, and requires no external hardware to program and debug the MCU.
Out of the box, the MCU comes preloaded with a firmware image that enables you to quickly connect and send data to the AWS platform using the on-board temperature and light sensors. Once you are ready to build your own custom design, you can easily generate code using the free software libraries in Atmel START or MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC).
The AVR-IoT WA board is supported by two award-winning Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) - Atmel Studio and Microchip MPLAB® X IDE - giving you the freedom to innovate with your environment of choice.
- ATmega4808 microcontroller
- Four user LED’s
- Two mechanical buttons
- mikroBUS header footprint
- TEMT6000 Light sensor
- MCP9808 Temperature sensor
- ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication™ device
- WINC1510 WiFi Module
- On-board Debugger
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio and Microchip MPLAB X
- One green board power and status LED
- Programming and debugging
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- Two DGI GPIO lines
- USB and battery powered
- Integrated Li-Ion/LiPo battery charger