This is a 5" Raspberry Pi LCD touchscreen with 800*480 resolution and 108×64.8mm display area. The product supports Raspberry Pi DSI display interface and comes with a capacitive touch panel on its screen and supports 5 touch points.
The special holes design on the back of the screen is convenient to directly install the Raspberry Pi in the product. There is no need to provide external power for the touchscreen as the Raspberry Pi power supply is adopted. In addition, the screen supports hardware backlight adjustment. The function can be realized by turning the potentiometer on the back of the display.
- Capacitive Touchscreen, Support 5 TouchPoints.
- Raspberry DSI Direct Driver
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (Supplied by Raspberry Pi display interface)
- The Maximum Operating Current: 320mA
- Screen-off Current: 100mA
- Resolution: 800*480
- Video Interface: Raspberry Pi DSI
- Number of Touch Points: 5
- Viewing Angle: 60°/70°/70°/70°
- RGB888-16 Mega True Color
- Refresh Frequency: 60Hz
- Luminous Efficiency: 280 cd/m2
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~70℃
- Dimension: 121mm×76mm / 4.76" × 2.99"
- Mounting Hole Size: M2.5
- Outside Mounting Hole Position: 113mm × 68mm/ 4.45" × 2.68"
- Inside Mounting Hole Position: 58mm x 49mm/ 2.28" x 1.93"
- 5'' TFT-Display with Touchscreen(V1.0) x1
- FFC cable 45mm pitch 1.0mm-15pin x1
- M2.5*8 Standoffs x8
- M2.5*6 DK4.9 Machine Screws x8