5.65inch Colorful E-Paper E-Ink Raw Display, 600×448 Pixels, ACeP 7-Color, Without PCB
Low Power Consumption, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display Color7-Color
- Grey Scale2
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
Features At A Glance
- Advanced Color ePaper (ACeP) technology, supports 7-Color display
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
||125.4 × 99.5 × 0.91mm
||FULL REFRESH TIME
||114.9 × 85.8mm
||0.1915 × 0.1915mm
||<0.01uA (almost none)
||600 × 448 pixels
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Resources & Services