- PACKAGE CONTENT
Weight: 0.102 kg
This is a raw display, for easy testing and comparing, please consider the one with driver board: 13.3inch e-Paper HAT
- 13.3inch e-Paper x1
13.3inch E-Paper E-Ink Raw Display, 1600×1200 Pixels, Black / White, 16 Grey Scales, Parallel Port, Without PCB
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for e-reader, eink monitor, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale2-16 (1-4 bit)
- CommunicationParallel Port
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
||2-16 (1-4 bit)
||285.80 × 213.65 × 0.78mm
||FULL REFRESH TIME
||270.40 × 202.80mm
||0.169 × 0.169mm
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Resources & Services