This 12.5”4K IPS Touch Display is most suitable for Raspberry Pi 4B. It supports up to 10 touch-points, no breakpoints, bringing you an extremely smooth experience!
The screen supports two major operating systems Windows and Linux and can be used for Raspberry Pi and other devices with HDMI output.
The display screen adopts low blue light and flicker-free technology, which could take good care of your eyes. Apart from that, this display also employs 3840 * 2160 high resolution and HDR high dynamic image rendering technology that enables the device to present you all the details with more vivid colors and the stark contrast of light and shadow, restoring the real world on a 12.5” screen. The IPS panel of the product offers 100% color gamut and 178° wide viewing angle to keep displaying natural, clear, and delicate pictures.
Since the dual USB3.1 Type-C universal HMDI interfaces on the display support PD protocol, you no longer have to distinguish the power supply and data signal transmission interfaces, plug, and play. What’s more, the display has a MINI HMDI video port for connecting to Raspberry Pi, allowing you to view the display content on a large screen.
- 3840*2160 (4K) resolution
- 100% Color gamut
- Built-in left and right loudspeaker
- Full lamination touch glass panel, ten-point capacitive touch technology
- Supports for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Supports for device connection with HDMI output
- Display Dimension: 12.5”
- Viewing Angle: 178°
- Brightness: 400cd/㎡
- Resolution: 3840*2160
- Optical Properties: IPS-Pro
- Refresh Rate: 60HZ
- Color Gamut: 100%
- Power Supply: Type-C
- Material: CNC Aluminium Alloy
- Product Size: 286*186*5.5(10)mm/11.3*7.3*0.2 (0.39)”
- Weight: 556g
- 12.5" 4K Touch Display x1
- Double head type-C cable x2
- Type-c to USB A cable x1
- Mini HDMI to HDMI cable x1
- Mini HDMI to Micro HDMI cable x1
- Power Adapter(UL Certification) x1
- Protective Cover x1