- PACKAGE CONTENT
Weight: 0.145 kg
- 10.3inch e-Paper x1
- e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT (B) x1
- 10.3inch e-Paper Adapter x1
- 40PIN FFC (same side contact) x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
10.3inch E-Paper E-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, 1872×1404 Pixels, Black / White, 2-16 Grey Scales, USB/SPI/I80
10.3" E-PAPER HAT FOR RASPBERRY PI
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for e-reader, eink monitor, industrial instruments...
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale2-16 (1-4 bit)
- Display PanelE-paper
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- RefreshingPartial Refresh Support
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80 interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/STM32, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
||2-16 (1-4 bit)
||216.70 × 174.40mm
||FULL REFRESH TIME
||209.66 × 157.25mm
||0.112 × 0.112mm
||1872 × 1404 pixels
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO Header
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards
Raspberry Pi in the photo is NOT included.
Onboard USB/SPI/I80 Control Interface
For Use With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/STM32
||Power, 5V input
||SPI MISO pin
||SPI MOSI pin
||SPI SCK pin
||SPI chip selection, low active
||External reset, low active
||Busy status output, low active
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...
Resources & Services