Quectel UC20 is a powerful UMTS/HSPA+ module offering maximally 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink data rates. The module is designed to provide customers with global network coverage on the connectivity of UMTS/HSPA+, and it is also fully backward compatible with the existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks.
Its compact profile of 29.0mm × 32.0mm × 2.5mm in cost optimized SMT form factor and high integration level enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s multi-functionality, low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LCC package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functions (such as USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE, Linux, Android/eCall/GNSS) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as automotive applications, smart metering, tracking systems, security solutions, routers, wireless POS terminals, mobile computing devices, PDAs and tablet PCs
● Worldwide UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any location
● High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
● Primary and diversity receive paths are designed for equivalent noise-figure performance
● Robust mounting and interfaces
● Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
800/ 850/ 900/ 1900/ 2100MHz
850/ 900/1800/ 1900MHz
Carrier: Vodafone/ AT&T/ Rogers
Regulatory: GCF/ CE/ FCC/ PTCRB/ IC/ Anatel/ JATE/ TELEC/ RCM/ NBTC