Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. NuMicro® NuMaker Uno Development Board is an Arduino compatible hardware using NuMicro MCU as the micro controller. Its function can be extended with Arduino add-ons. Users can use Arduino IDE to develop their applications and leverage large number of open source samples.
The NuMaker Uno is a specific development tool for NuMicro® Cortex®-M0 series by which users can develop and verify the application program easily. The purpose is to provide a set of development and learning of both packages, with ADC, PWM, I²C, SPI, etc. peripheral functions, users can replace NuMaker Uno development kits with different functions can also be based on user needs its own peripheral functions development Kit, easy to use and yet develop the required flexibility. The NuMaker Uno includes two portions: evaluation board and Nu-Link debugger/programmer. The Nu-Link is also included so users do not need additional ICE or debug equipment.
- Learning / Applications / debug: full range of development tools
- Easy to carry the development debug kit
- Rich microcontroller peripheral functions, such as ADC, PWM, I²C, SPI, UART…
- With high scalability: Connection board can change to a different application modules
- Support Arduino UNO Revision 3 connectivity
- Support Virtual COM port on USB
- Support Arduino IDE, IAR EWARM and Keil RVMDK development environment
- extension resources
- Nuvoton Microelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access to all NUC131 I/Os
- On-board Nu-Link debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Flexible board power supply
- USB VBUS(can use jump to change 5V or 3.3V)
- External VIN (7V<VIN<12V) supply voltage from transformer
- External 2.5 ~ 5.5V supply voltage from other power source input to VDD pin
- LEDs status
- Power, user, Tx, Rx and ICE status.
- One push buttons for RESET.