The STM32L4P5G-DK Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4P5AGI6PU microcontroller with four I2C buses, three SPI and six USART ports, CAN port, two SAI ports, 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, internal 320-Kbyte SRAM and 1-Mbyte Flash memory, two Octo-SPI memory interfaces, touch-sensing capability, USB OTG FS port, LCD-TFT controller, flexible memory controller (FMC), 8- to 14-bit DCMI interface and JTAG debugging support.
The STM32L4P5G-DK Discovery kit is used as a reference design for user application development before porting to the final product.
The full range of hardware features on the board helps the user to evaluate all the peripherals (USB OTG FS, Octo-SPI Flash and PSRAM memory device, eMMC, and others) and to develop applications. The ARDUINO® Uno V3 and STMod+ connectors provide easy connection to extension shields or daughterboards for specific applications.
STLINK-V3E is integrated into the board, as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and the USB Virtual COM port bridge.
• STM32L4P5AGI6PU Arm® Cortex® core-based microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in UFBGA169 package
• 240x240 64-bit color LCD with RGB interface (connector only)
• 4-Gbyte onboard eMMC
• On-board current measurement
• SAI audio codec (footprint only)
• ST-MEMS digital microphone (footprint only)
• 512-Mbit Octo-SPI NOR Flash memory with DDR mode
• 64-Mbit Octo-SPI PSRAM memory with DDR mode
• 2 user LEDs
• Reset buttons
• 4-direction joystick with a selection button
• Board connectors:
o Camera (8-bit) (footprint only)
o Stereo headset jack (footprint only)
o USB with Micro-AB
o User interface through USB Virtual COM port
o Arm® Cortex® 10-pin 1.27 mm-pitch debug connector over STDC14 footprint
o ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
o STMod+ expansion connector
• Flexible power-supply options:
o ST-LINK USB VBUS, USB OTG connector, or external sources
• On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
• Microcontroller supply voltage: fixed 3.3 V and extern SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
• Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeL4 MCU Package
• Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs