The Dragino LWL01 is a LoRaWAN Water Leak Sensor. It detects the water leak status and send it to LoRaWAN network. The LWL01 is small sensor, the dimension is as small as 64 x 30 x 14 mm.
LWL01 is powered by a CR2032 coin battery, in a good LoRaWAN Network Coverage case, it can transmit as many as 12,000 uplink packets (base on SF7, 14dB). in poor LoRaWAN network coverage, it can transmit ~ 1,300 uplink packets (base on SF10, 18.5dB). The design goal for one battery is up to 1 year. User can easily change the CR2032 battery for reuse.
The LWL01 will send periodically data every day as well as for water leak event. It also count the water leak event times and also calculate last water leak duration.
Each LWL01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Water Leak detect
- CR2032 battery powered
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and water leak event
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
XX: the default frequency band
- EU433: Default frequency band EU433
- CN470: Default frequency band CN470
- EU868: Default frequency band EU868
- IN865: Default frequency band IN865
- KR920: Default frequency band KR920
- AS923: Default frequency band AS923
- AU915: Default frequency band AU915
- US915: Default frequency band US915