STEVAL-STLCS02V1 (SensorTile) is a highly integrated reference design that can be plugged into form-factor prototypes, adding sensing and connectivity capabilities to new designs through a smart hub solution. It can also easily support development of monitoring and tracking applications like standalone sensor nodes connected to iOS™ or Android™ smartphone applications.
The SensorTile occupies a very small 13.5 x 13.5 mm square outline, with all the electronic components on the top side. The connector pinout is repeated on 18 PCB pads to render the SensorTile a solderable system on module.
Refer to user manual UM2101 Getting started with the STEVAL-STLKT01V1 SensorTile integrated development platform for more information.
- Very compact module for motion, audio, environmental sensing and Bluetooth® low energy connectivity with a complete set of firmware examples
- Mobile connectivity via the ST BlueMS app, available for iOS™ and Android™
- Main components:
- STM32L476 – 32-bit ultra-low-power MCU with Cortex®M4F
- LSM6DSM – iNEMO inertial module: 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope
- LSM303AGR – Ultra-compact high-performance eCompass module: ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer
- LPS22HB – MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- MP34DT04 – 64 dB SNR digital MEMS microphone
- BlueNRG-MS – Bluetooth low energy network processor
- BALF-NRG-01D3 – 50 Ω balun with integrated harmonic filter
- LD39115J18R – 150 mA low quiescent current low noise LDO 1.8 V
- 2 V - 5.5 V power supply range
- External interfaces: UART, SPI, SAI (Serial Audio Interface), I²C, DFSDM, USB OTG, ADC, GPIOs
- Solderable only interface (no connector on back side)
- SWD interface for debugging and programming capability
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- FCC certified
- IC certified
- TYPE certified