The Dragino LSN50v2-D20 is a LoRaWAN Temperature Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It can be used to measure the temperature of air, liquid or object, and then upload to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless protocol.
The temperature sensor used in LSN50v2-D20 is DS18B20, which can measure -55°C ~ 125°C with accuracy ±0.5°C (max ±2.0 °C). The sensor cable is made by Silica Gel,and the connection between metal probe and cable is double compress for waterproof, moisture-proof and anti-rust for long term usage.
LSN50v2-D20 supports temperature alarm feature, user can set temperature alarm for instant notice.
LSN50v2-D20 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use up to 10 years. (Actually Battery life depends on the use environment, update period.Please check related Power Analyze report).
Each LSN50v2-D20 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- External DS18B20 Probe (default 2meters)
- Measure range -55°C ~ 125°C
- Temperature alarm
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.
XX: the default frequency band
- EU433: Default frequency band EU433
- CN470: Default frequency band CN470
- EU868: Default frequency band EU868
- IN865: Default frequency band IN865
- KR920: Default frequency band KR920
- AS923: Default frequency band AS923
- AU915: Default frequency band AU915
- US915: Default frequency band US915