The LMV1015 is an audio amplifier series for small form factor electret microphones. This 2-wire portfolio is designed to replace the JFET amplifier. The LMV1015 series is ideally suited for applications requiring high signal integrity in the presence of ambient or RF noise, such as in cellular communications. The LMV1015 audio amplifiers are ensured to operate over a 2.2V to 5.0V supply voltage range with fixed gains of 15.6 dB and 23.8 dB. The devices offer excellent THD, gain accuracy and temperature stability as compared to a JFET microphone.
The LMV1015 series enables a two-pin electret microphone solution, which provides direct pin-to-pin compatibility with the existing older JFET market.
Texas Instruments' built-in gain families are offered in extremely thin space saving 4-bump DSBGA packages (0.3 mm maximum). The LMV1015XR is designed for 1.0 mm ECM canisters and thicker. These extremely miniature packages have the Large Dome Bump (LDB) technology. This DSBGA technology is designed for microphone PCBs requiring 1 kg adhesion criteria.
- (Typical LMV1015-15, 2.2V supply, RL = 2.2 kΩ, C = 2.2 μF, VIN = 18 mVPP, unless otherwise specified)
- Supply Voltage: 2V - 5V
- Supply Current: <180 μA
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 60 dB
- Output Voltage Noise (A-Weighted): −89 dBV
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.09%
- Voltage Gain
- LMV1015-15: 15.6 dB
- LMV1015-25: 23.8 dB
- Temperature Range: −40°C to 85°C
- Large Dome 4-Bump DSBGA Package with Improved Adhesion Technology.