The LMx39x and the LM2901x devices consist of four independent voltage comparators thatare designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation fromdual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V,and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage.Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to otheropen-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
The LM139 and LM139A devices are characterized for operation over the full militarytemperature range of –55°C to +125°C. The LM239 and LM239A devices are characterized for operationfrom –25°C to +85°C. The LM339 and LM339A devices arecharacterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LM2901, LM2901AV, and LM2901V devices arecharacterized for operation from –40°C to +125°C.
- Wide Supply Ranges
- Single Supply: 2 V to 36 V
(Tested to 30 V for Non-V Devices and
32 V for V-Suffix Devices)
- DualSupplies: ±1 V to ±18 V
(Tested to ±15 V for Non-V Devices and
±16 V for V-Suffix Devices)
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of
Supply Voltage: 0.8 mA (Typical)
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: ±36 V
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.