Precision, 130-dB CMRR, 700-µA, Low-Power, Instrumentation Amplifier
- A newer version of this device is now available: INA828
- Low offset voltage: 50 µV maximum
- Low drift: 0.5 µV/°C maximum
- Low Input Bias Current: 5 nA maximum
- High CMR: 120 dB minimum
- Inputs protected to ±40 V
- Wide supply range: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Low quiescent current: 700 µA
- Packages: 8-pin plastic DIP, SO-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA128PA
The INA128 and INA129 are low-power, general purpose instrumentation amplifiers offeringexcellent accuracy. The versatile 3-op amp design and small size make these amplifiers ideal for awide range of applications. Current-feedback input circuitry provides wide bandwidth even at highgain (200 kHz at G = 100).
A single external resistor sets any gain from 1 to 10,000. The INA128 provides anindustry-standard gain equation; the INA129 gain equation is compatible with the AD620.
The INA12x is available in 8-pin plastic DIP and SO-8 surface-mount packages, specifiedfor the –40°C to +85°C temperature range. The INA128 is also available in a dual configuration, theINA2128.
The upgraded INA828 offers a lowerinput bias current (0.6 nA maximum) and lower noise (7 nV/√Hz) at the samequiescent current. See the Device Comparsion Table for a selection of precision instrumentation amplifiersfrom Texas Instruments.