LBT1 is a Long Range / low power consumption LoRaWAN Bluetooth tracker. LBT1 scans and find the nearest i-Beacon info and send to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless network. IoT Server should have a pre-configure position mapping for beacons in order to trace the location of LBT1 tracker.
LBT1 targets for indoor positioning for people and things. LBT1 has motion detect feature, it will also detect walk steps and uplink the value.
LBT1 is powered by 1000mA rechargeable Li-on battery and recharge circuit, which target for real time tracking with short tracking uplink interval.
Each LBT1 pre-loads with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect if there is network coverage, after power on.
*Actually lifetime depends on network coverage and uplink interval and other factors
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- Frequency bands KR920/US915/IN865/EU868/AS923/AU915
- Bluetooth iBeacon scanning
- Walking steps counter
- Power Monitoring
- Charging circuit via USB port
- Tri-color LED, Alarm button
XX: the default frequency band
- EU433: Default frequency band EU433
- CN470: Default frequency band CN470
- EU868: Default frequency band EU868
- IN865: Default frequency band IN865
- KR920: Default frequency band KR920
- AS923: Default frequency band AS923
- AU915: Default frequency band AU915
- US915: Default frequency band US915