You are viewing a 2GB RAM LattePanda with 32GB internal memory. It does not include a Windows 10 activation key.
A LattePanda is a complete Windows 10 single board computer. It has everything a regular PC has and can do anything that a regular PC does. It is compatible with almost every gadget you know: printers, joysticks, cameras and more. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on a LattePanda.
But wait! A LattePanda also includes an integrated Arduino compatible co-processor, which means it can be used to control and sense the physical world! Whether you are a Windows developer, IoT developer, DIY fanatic, interactive designer, robotics whizz, or maker, a LattePanda single board computer can aid your creative process!
We have updated the processor since LattePanda V1.0. All versions of the LattePanda now ship with an upgraded CPU (Intel Z8350 - up to 1.92GHz!)
Featured on EEVBlog!
Featured on Explaining Computers!
Lattepanda Related Projects and Tutorials:
Getting Started with LattePanda
DIY A Steampunk Computer
Send light sensor data to Azure storage
Run a simple Azure IoT Hub sample on LattePanda
LattePanda vs. Up Board
LattePanda 2GB/32GB (A Single Board Computer) Review
- Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core Processor
- Base Frequency: 1.44GHz (1.92GHz Burst Frequency)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition (Unactivated)
- RAM: 2GB DDR3L
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics, 12 EUs @200-500Mhz, single-channel memory
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2
- Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4G
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated Arduino Co-processor: ATmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
- Video output: HDMI and MIPI-DSI
- Onboard touch panel overlay connector
- Supports 100Mbps Ethernet
- Intel Processor GPIO x 6
- ATmega Processor GPIO x 20
- Gravity Interface Connectors x 6
- Voltage: 5V@2A
- Board Dimensions: 88 x 70mm / 3.46 x 2.76"
- Package Dimensions: 110 x 94 x 30 mm/4.33 x 3.70 x 1.18"
- NET Weight: 55g
- Gross Weight: 100g
- RoHS, FCC and CE Compliant
- LattePanda 2G/32GB x 1
- WiFi Antenna x 1
- Printed Safety Precautions x 1