Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. USB wired barcode scanner to capture 1D, 2D code on labels, paper, mobile phone or computer.
2. High-efficiency recognition and high upload speed for improving your working efficiency.
3. With buzzer for reminding you that the scanning successfully or not.
4. Compatible with USB and UART interface.
5. Over 180 configurable options
6. Macro support replace a string in the bar code with another
7. Programmable preamble postamble and termination strings
8.Superior reading performance utilizing advanced decoding algorithms
1D: EAN- 8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN128, Codebar, industrial 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, postal code etc.
2D: PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix etc.
·Resolution: 0.10mm (4mil)
·Reading Distance: 25 - 250mm
·Interfaces: USB2.0 \ UART
·Operating Voltage: 5V
·Operating Current: 120mA
·Type of Illuminant: 617nm LED(Aimer), 6500K LEDs(Illumination)
·Scan Angle: Roll: 0-360°, Pitch: ±65°or greater, Yaw: ±60°or greater
·Scanning angle Inclination angle: 34°, Elevation angle 26° Print Contrast 30% minimum reflective difference
·LED Indicator: Buzzer and bi-color light: Red-power, Blue-decoding Successfully
·Operating temperature: -20 degrees to 55 degrees
·Storage temperature: -40 degrees to 65 degrees
·Temperature humidity: 5% to 95% Relative humidity, Non-condensing
·Light levels: 0-85000LUX
·Provide user manual
You can download the GM65 user manual from this website link: