The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 117 delivers true-rms ac voltage and current readings with 6000-count resolution. It provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. The battery door is easy to access, so you and your Fluke 117 can stay on the job.
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Industrial, Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement
Multimeter, TL75 test leads, holster, user manual, installed 9V battery
In addition, we offer calibration services for this product. Choose from a Standard Certificated Service or an internationally recognised UKAS accredited calibration. Visit our calibration service page for more details.