For general purpose electrical and electronic test requirements, the Fluke 115 true-rms digital multimeter provides the perfect answer. Its simple operation, compact design and ease of use makes it perfect for quick verifications and field service use. The Fluke 115 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, tests diodes, frequency, continuity and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes a snap.
- AC/DC voltage & current, resistance, frequency, capacitance and continuity tests
- Allows 20A overload current for 30 seconds (max)
- CAT III 600V safety rated
- Maximum Voltage ac/dc 600V
- 10A ac/dc current measurement (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V. UL, CSA, TÜV listed
- Certifications: UL, CSA, TUV, N10140 , VDE
Industrial, Maintenance & Repair, Test & Measurement
Fluke 115 DMM, holster, installed 9V battery, 4mm silicone test lead set & user manual
In addition, we offer calibration services for this product. Choose from a Standard Certificated Service or an internationally recognised UKAS accredited calibration. Visit our calibration service page for more details.