The DLOS8 is an open source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The DLOS8 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRaWAN concentrator, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
DLOS8 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRaWAN network.
DLOS8 can communicate with ABP LoRaWAN end node without LoRaWAN server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- LoRaWAN packet filtering
- Far seeing LED indicator
- Built-in GPS module for location & timing
- External fiber glass antenna
- 802.3af PoE
- Lighting Protection
- Power Consumption:12v 300 ~500mA
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power by 12v DC or PoE
XXX: Frequency Band
- 868: For Bands: EU868,IN865
- 915: For Bands: US915,AU915,AS923,KR920
YYY: Cellular Option
- N/A: none 4G version
- EC25: 4G version