STM32 Small Board With The STM32F103VET6 MCU, Full IO Expander, JTAG/SWD Debug Interface
Core103V is a small STM32 development board that features an STM32F103VET6 device as the microcontroller, supports further expansion. It is ideal for starting application development with STM32F family.
As a minimal ready-to-run system, the Core103V integrates USB communication interface, JTAG/SWD programming/debugging interface, clock circuit, boot mode selection, and so on.
Furthermore, pin headers on the backside allow the Core103V to be plugged-in your application board and act as the MCU core circuit in your system. All the I/O ports are accessible on the pin headers, and the header pitch is designed as 2.54mm.
What's On Board
STM32F103VET6:the high performance STM32 MCU which features:
AMS1117-3.3 (on bottom side): 3.3V voltage regulator Power supply switch, powered from 5Vin or USB connection Boot mode selection, for configuring BOOT0 pin Boot mode selection (on bottom side), for configuring BOOT1 pin Power indicator VBUS LED Reset button 8M crystal oscillator 32.768K crystal (on bottom side), for internal RTC with calibration JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming USB connector, used for establishing USB communication between PC and the STM32 development board IO expander (including VCC/GND), all the I/O pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion 5Vin pinheader, 5V power supply input USB enable jumper
- Core: Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 72MHz, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operating Voltage: 2-3.6V
- Package: LQFP100
- I/Os: 80
- Memories: 512kB Flash, 64kB RAM
- MCU communication Interfaces:
- 3 x SPI, 5 x USART, 2 x I2S, 2 x I2C, 1 x FSMC, 1 x LCD, 1 x SDIO, 1 x USB, 1 x CAN
- AD & DA converters: 3 x AD (12-bit, 1μs, shares 16 channels); 2 x DA (12-bit)
- Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG/SWD (serial wire debug) interfaces, supports IAP
VBAT selection jumper
- short the jumper to enable USB function
- open the jumper to disable, as well as taking up no I/O port
VREF selection jumper
- short the jumper to use system power supply
- open the jumper to connect the VBAT to external power, such as battery
- short the jumper to connect VREF+/VREF- to VCC/GND
- open the jumper to connect VREF+/VREF- to other custom pin via jumper wire
Core103V provides JTAG/SWD debugging interface, yet does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
Mother board and programmer/debugger in the photos are NOT included in the price.
The figure 1, figure 2 shows the header pinout of JTAG, SWD interface respectively
Figure 1. JTAG Header Pinout
Figure 2. SWD Header Pinout
Development Resources Related software (KEIL etc.) Examples in C Schematic (PDF) Development documentations