- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: Electronic component
- Color: See pictures
- Arduino Robot Kit, Raindrops, Rain Sensor, can be used for various weather conditions monitoring, and converted into a fixed signal and AO output.
- Product Description:
- The sensor uses high-quality FR-04 double-sided material, large area 5.0 * 4.0CM, and nickel-plated surface treatment, with anti-oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life better performance;
- The comparator output, the signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA;
- With the potentiometer adjustment sensitivity;
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V
- The output form: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
- With a fixed bolt hole, easy to install
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- The use of wide voltage LM393 comparator
- DO output is high, the switch indicator is off, a drop of water drops, DO output is low, the switch indicator light, the output indicator light is on,
- Brush the water droplets above, and back to the output high state. . . .
- AO analog output, you can connect the microcontroller\'s AD mouth to detect drops in the above rainfall.
- DO TTL digital output can also be connected to the microcontroller to detect whether there is rain.
- VCC: Connect the positive pole of the power (3-5V)
- GND: Connect the negative pole of the power supply
- DO: TTL switch signal output
- AO: analog signal output