This ADALM2000 from Analog Devices packs an electronics lab full of traditional equipment into the palm of your hand, allowing enthusiasts and students to have the power of a full lab in a cost effective, easy-to-use, hands-on environment. This USB-powered portable tool offers a function generator, digital 2-channel oscilloscope, logic analyzer, voltmeter, spectrum and network analyzer, digital bus analyzer and two programmable power supplies.
Use the active learning module to design and test analog circuits in real time, exploring signals and systems into the tens of MHz without the limitations of a traditional lab. Plus, with the help of graphical application software, users have easy access to the most popular high performance instrumentation functions.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±20V)
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V)