Quectel RM50xQ is a 5G module optimized specially for IoT/eMBB applications. Adopting the 3GPP Release 15 LTE technology, it supports both 5G NSA and SA modes. Designed in an M.2 form factor, RM50xQ is compatible with Quectel LTE-A Cat 6 module EM06, Cat 12 module EM12 and EM120R-GL, and Cat 16 module EM160R-GL, which facilitates customers' migration from LTE-A to 5G.
The global version RM50xQ nearly covers all the mainstream carriers worldwide. The module supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass and Galileo). The integrated GNSS receiver greatly simplifies the product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB and PCIe drivers for Windows, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
● 5G/4G/3G Multi-mode module with M.2 form factor, optimized for IoT and eMBB applications
● Worldwide 5G and LTE-A coverage
● Both NSA and SA modes supported
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: DFOTA and VoLTE (optional)