IPS, 1280×800, 10.1 inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi Systems, Comes with US plug power adapter
The LCD and Control Board
- IPS screen,1280×800 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control, supports up to ten-points touch
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- Supports Banana Pi, Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Supports 5-level backlight adjustment
Note: to use the LCD with following mini-PCs, additional cables are required and should be purchased separately:
Raspberry Pi Zero: HDMI cable, USB-type-A-receptacle-to-Micro-B-plug-cable
BB Black: HDMI cable
- Material : high quality black Acrylic
- Comes with back holder, 45° tilt angle
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B/B+/A+/B, BB Black, Banana Pi
Using with Game Consoles
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
Note: Raspberry Pi in the photos is NOT included.
How to install: instruction
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/10.1inch_HDMI_LCD_(B)_(with_case)