This product is a driver-free camera with 30W pixels and 640*480 resolution. The camera is well compatible with both Raspberry Pi and NVIDIA series mainboards. Just plug it in, and you’re good to go!
The compact size of 30*25*21.4mm makes the module possible to be embedded in a variety of devices, which can be used for applications like face identification, image recognition, security and protection, and remote teaching.
- Photosensitive Element: CMOS
- AGC/AEC/AWB: auto
- Infrared Filter: 650±10nm
- Supports MJPG and YUV format
- FPN: < 0.03% of VPEAK-TO-PEAK
- Connector: USB 2.0
- Pixel: 30W
- Resolution: 640*480
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Operating Temperature: -20℃-70℃
- FCC & CE Certification
- Dimension: 30*25*21.4mm/1.18*0.98*0.84”
- Supports Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
- USB Camera for Raspberry Pi and NVIDIA x1