The STEVAL-MKI109V3 motherboard provides users with a complete, ready-to-use platform for the evaluation of STMicroelectronics MEMS products. It includes a high-performance 32-bit microcontroller which functions as a bridge between the sensors and a PC, on which you can download and run the graphical user interface (GUI) or dedicated software routines for customized applications.
The board features a DIL24 socket to mount all available adapters for both digital and analog output MEMS devices.
- Compatible with all available ST MEMS adapter boards
- Controlled by the STM32F401VET6 high-performance ARM Cortex™ - M4 microcontroller
- Includes a DIL24 socket for easy MEMS adapter connection
- Adjustable MEMS DIL24 power supply
- DFU-compatible for USB microprocessor firmware update
- USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
- Debugging connector for SWD/JTAG
- RoHS compliant